By Wilson Uwujaren-EFCC Media & Publicity Unit The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, has concluded arrangements to prosecute the first batch 20 suspects implicated in the oil subsidy fraud. The suspects, comprising six oil companies and 11 individuals, will be docked in Lagos courts. read more...
Published By: Sahara Reporters - Tuesday, 24 July, 2012
- Older News
- Four arraigned in Akure for theft of three bags of cocoa beans Daily Independent (Yesterday) - Four men have been arraigned before an Akure Chief Magistrates’ Court for conspiracy and stealing of three bags of cocoa beans valued at N150,000. The suspects are Adaji Thankgod, aged...Read more
- LOVE SCAM: 2 Suspected Fraudsters Arraigned For €61,500 Fraud Leadership Newspaper (Yesterday) - The EFCC has arraigned two suspected fraudsters, Gabriel Osereme Xavi (a.k.a. Collins Page) and Aikhaituamen Best Junior Cyril, before Justice E.F. Ikponmwen of the Edo State High Court sitting in...Read more
- EFCC opposes Babalakin’s bid to quash fraud charges Daily Independent (Yesterday) - By Temidayo Akinsuyi / Snr. Correspondent, Lagos The bid by the Chairman of Bi- Courtney Limited, Wale Babalakin, and his co-defendants to quash the N4.7 billion fraud levelled against them...Read more
- EFCC Press Release: Two Suspected Fraudsters Arraigned For €61,500 Scam Sahara Reporters (2 days ago) - 0 CommentsSahara ReportersEFCC Press Release: Two Suspected Fraudsters Arraigned For €61,500 Scam40 Minutes Ago...Read more
- Lessons from Indonesia and India on fuel subsidy removal Business News (2 days ago) - Last Monday Joko Widodo, the newly elected Indonesian president, announced an immediate increase of more than 30 percent in the subsidised retail prices of petrol and diesel. The government’s subsidy...Read more