By SaharaReporters, New York Three officials of Keystone Bank (formerly BANK PHB), have pleaded not guilty to EFCC charges of conspiracy in obtaining nearly a billion naira under false pretences from one Daniel Chukwudozie of Dozzy Oil & Gas Limited. read more...
Published By: Sahara Reporters - Wednesday, 8 August, 2012
- Older News
- N29 Billion Fraud - Court Admits Exhibits Against Ex-Gov Nyako, Others AllAfrica Nigeria (Yesterday) - [Premium Times] The trial of a former governor of Adamawa State, Murtala Nyako, his son, Senator Abdul-Aziz Nyako, Abubakar Aliyu and Zulkifikk Abba, who are being prosecuted by the Economic...Read more
- EFCC Squeeze Former Ogun Governor Olusegun Osoba Osundefender (Yesterday) - The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) yesterday questioned former Governor Segun Osoba of Ogun State for his role in the agency’s ongoing investigation of massive funds allegedly diverted and embezzled by an ex-Niger Delta militant, Government...Read more
- N5.2 Billion Aviation Scam - EFCC Re-Opens Ex-Minister Babalola Borishade's Case File AllAfrica Nigeria (2 days ago) - [Premium Times] The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has reopened the case file of a N5.2 billion scandal in the Ministry of Aviation, with hearing on the matter slated...Read more
- ICPC arraigns former IMT Rector for alleged N83 million fraud Vanguard (3 days ago) - Prof. Edwin Onyeneje, a former Rector, Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu, on Wednesday appeared in a Federal High Court, Enugu, for alleged N83 million fraud. Onyeneje and Dr...Read more
- Country Seeks Big Loans From World Bank, Other Lenders AllAfrica Nigeria (3 days ago) - [Vanguard] Nigeria is seeking loans from the World Bank, the African Development Bank (AfDB) and other lenders to help cover this year's massive budget deficit, the government and bank officials...Read more